HEAT TRANSFER SOLUTIONS IN INDUSTRIAL HIGH TEMPERATURE AND HIGH PRESSURE PROCESSES IS OUR PROFESSION
ARVOS GmbH | SCHMIDTSCHE SCHACK a Division of ARVOS Group is a leading designer and fabricator of process heat transfer equipment for the chemical and metallurgical industries.
SCHMIDTSCHE SCHACK operates from its main office and workshop in Kassel with a branch office in Düsseldorf, Germany. Affiliated offices are in Wexford/Pittsburgh, USA and Kobe, Japan.
SCHMIDTSCHE SCHACK is partner to the world leading engineering companies, contractors and operators in chemical, petrochemical and metallurgical industries.
The ARVOS Group stands for providing reliable, technically mature solutions of highest quality like
- Schmidt'sche® Transfer Line Exchangers
- Schmidt'sche® Syngas Coolers for gasification processes and partial oxidation
- Heat Recovery Systems for steam reforming processes (H2, ammonia, methanol), ammonia combustion and ammonia combustion/nitric acid production
- Schack® High Temperature Products e.g.
- Schack® Carbon Black Air Preheater
- Schack® Sewage Sludge Incineration
Corporate pride lies in the strength of being able to furnish custom made solutions for process gases at very high temperatures of up to 2,730°F (1.500°C) and high pressures of up to 5,800 psi (400 bar).