HEAT TRANSFER SOLUTIONS IN INDUSTRIAL HIGH TEMPERATURE AND HIGH PRESSURE PROCESSES: THE CORE OF OUR EXPERTISE
ARVOS GmbH | SCHMIDTSCHE SCHACK is a globally renowned designer and fabricator of process heat transfer equipment. Our company is partner to the world’s leading engineering companies, contractors and operators in chemical, petrochemical and metallurgical industries
SCHMIDTSCHE SCHACK operates from its main office and workshop in Kassel with a branch office in Düsseldorf, Germany. Affiliated offices are in Wexford/Pittsburgh (USA), Kobe (Japan), Shanghai (China) and in Singapore.
The ARVOS Group stands for reliable, highly sophisticated equipment of excellent quality, such as:
- Schmidt'sche® Transfer Line Exchangers
- Schmidt'sche® Syngas Coolers for gasification processes and partial oxidation
- Heat Recovery Systems for steam reforming processes (H2, ammonia, methanol), ammonia combustion and ammonia combustion/nitric acid production
- Schack® High Temperature Products e.g.
- Schack® Carbon Black Air Preheater
- Schack® Sewage Sludge Incineration
Corporate pride lies in our competence to furnish custom made solutions for process gases at very high temperatures of up to 1.500 °C and high pressures of up to 200 bar.